Jobs & Careers
Our employees are the engine of our company. Inventiveness, strong values and partnership – these are key factors for Agrochem to become a driving force
Position: Office manager Position:
Office manager Salary: 600-800 GEL
- Higher education
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- High level of written and verbal English, Russian and Georgian languages
- Must have excellent communication skills, ability to resolve problems rapidly, ability to manage time and stress during working day
- Ability to work overtime in some cases
- Must have analytical mind, ability to analyze difficult situations and respond them in time
- Ability to work under pressureAbility to learn quick
Provide overall administrative assistance, which may include but not limited to the following functions:
- Office administration
- Managing of documentation
- Contracts administration
- Monday-Friday from 08.30 a.m.- 17.30 p.m.,
- Saturday from 10.00 a.m.-16.00p.m.
The office is located in Tbilisi. Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to [email protected] by indicating “Office manager” in the subject line of the letter.
- This is the historic brand, standard-bearer of the “Made in Italy” concept par excellenc...
- A brand of worldwide renown and a historic name in English-speaking countries, McCormick is extrem...
- Argo Tractors is one of the companies belonging to the Argo Group and was established in 2007 with ...
- Tessenderlo Kerley International is a Business Unit that was created in order to fuel the growth of ...